Sunday, July 17, 2011

Caught a Dog Napper at St. James's Park

This was just two days ago... Friday, July 15. Walking through St. James's Park not far from Buckingham Palace we came across this man and his dog (see photos below).

Talk about being dog-tired! Wendy and I both had tired puppies ourselves from all the walking we had already done that day. I've often thought that if I hadn't been born a human being how wonderful it would be to have been born a dog in a kind and loving home.

 

1 comment:

George Murdock said...

A little late but what a surprise to find you in Pitlochry--where we have visited and stayed several times with our cousin Margaret Gunn. They own a small appliance shop on the main street and used to operate a bed and breakfast. My father was born north of there outside of Cullen in Banffshire along the coast between Inverness and Aberdeen.